Kings College London Short Online Courses
- Free online courses in different subjects at introductory level
- Courses created for Syrian refugees in Lebanon and Jordan; however, they are open to all
- Easy English for studying & working, with Arabic translations
- Get a Certificate of Achievement from FutureLearn.
- Basic English 1: Elementary
- Basic English 2: Pre-Intermediate
- Introduction to nursing: the role of nurses around the world
- English for healthcare
- Introduction to business management
- Entrepreneurship: from business idea to action
- Digital Skills: embracing digital technology
How It Works
These MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) have been developed by King’s College London, a world-leading University in the UK; and hosted on a FutureLearn.com, the social learning platform, which provides free online courses from top universities, open to everyone.
Sign up on FutureLearn.com, to easily access the MOOCs from anywhere, even through your mobile phone.
You can learn at your own pace, but we estimate that each MOOC takes around 3 to 4 hours of study per week, for 4 weeks, to complete.
When you successfully complete the course, you will get a Certificate of Achievement from FutureLearn.